I look forward to meeting you soon | WordReference Forums
Wishing you all the best, we look forward to seeing you soon among us and to continuing to benefit from your wide experience and your recognized talent as a. There doesn't seem to be a very good Spanish equivalent of the English phrase, " look forward to." How would this work for "I look forward to. For formal writing - as in "I look forward to receiving your reply" at the end of a letter - you could say "esperando su respuesta". Personally, I use "estoy deseando.
На каждой - буква алфавита. Сьюзан повернулась.
- Так скажите же. Стратмор задумался и тяжело вздохнул.
- How do Spanish speakers ‘look forward to’ something?
- I look forward to meeting you
- I am looking forward to meeting you
- Пожалуйста, сядь, Сьюзан.